Your favourite songs of Blutengel

Gattina

Re: Your favourite songs of Blutengel

Beitragvon Gattina » So 1. Jan 2012, 10:59

Sry I didn´t check out that this is in the english-area early in the morning.
Without coffee I´m a zombie... [doof]

I will correct it now:

Everyone likes another song... ^^

Winter of my life, Guardian Angel, In my dreams, my darkest nights, black roses, Engelsblut and from the new disc: Ordinary Darkness, Mera Noire, Soul in Isolation, vampires call, L.I.E.B.E, Save me, down on my knees, Reich mir die Hand, Dein Leben, Why did you, Irgendwann....well the new disc I could listen to the whole day and night. *gg*

I like the build up of the voltage in Ordinary Darness and Mera Noire <3
I would like to dance to it at the disco, but in our city you need to make a wish and have a lot of luck if a DJ plays it... [roll]
How is that in other places? Has anyone a good advice to me where I can go to listen to Blutengel in the Disco?

Andriwlintu

Beitragvon Andriwlintu » So 1. Jan 2012, 17:56

Gattina, here in Spain it is difficult to be listened by DJs too, but I usually can dance Blutengel in gothic discos.
I'll tell you more, recently I found a dico-bar that every friday was playing Chris Pohl's music all night long. Was wonderful [lausch]

AlectoC

Beitragvon AlectoC » So 1. Jan 2012, 19:35

And which is that disco-bar?! cos you'll have me there every week-end *gg*

I mean it, which one is it? I'm from Madrid too.

Right now, I'm quite partial to Irgendwann because of Chris Pohl's voice in it, which is breathtaking, and the sentences 'Bist du jetzt an einem besseren Ort ohne mich?' and 'Vielleicht ist dieser Weg der letzte den ich geh - allein', which sung by him like that are pretty heartbreaking.

Although The End and The Dream are songs I'd like to sing in my singing class (difficult, since I can't find the sheet music or a playback version anywhere)

However, Über den Horizont has wonderful lyrics... I think it's my favourite because of that, I find it comforting although it may sound weird. That 'Komm zu mir' brings the thought to my head: maybe there's someone or somewhere to go to when reality plagues you... (yes, I'm totally Tränenherz-obsessed)

Andriwlintu

Beitragvon Andriwlintu » Mo 2. Jan 2012, 17:56

AlectoC hat geschrieben:And which is that disco-bar?! cos you'll have me there every week-end *gg*

I mean it, which one is it? I'm from Madrid too.

Right now, I'm quite partial to Irgendwann because of Chris Pohl's voice in it, which is breathtaking, and the sentences 'Bist du jetzt an einem besseren Ort ohne mich?' and 'Vielleicht ist dieser Weg der letzte den ich geh - allein', which sung by him like that are pretty heartbreaking.

Although The End and The Dream are songs I'd like to sing in my singing class (difficult, since I can't find the sheet music or a playback version anywhere)

However, Über den Horizont has wonderful lyrics... I think it's my favourite because of that, I find it comforting although it may sound weird. That 'Komm zu mir' brings the thought to my head: maybe there's someone or somewhere to go to when reality plagues you... (yes, I'm totally Tränenherz-obsessed)

Are you from Madrid, too?? [klatsche] [klatsche]
Well, I was talking about Lemmy bar, that surprisingly played Chris's music... I don't know if they're still playing it, you can check the Madrid Oskuro Magazine (http://www.madridoskuro.com), but I'm pretty sure that at least one entired month were playing Chris's music.
By the way, did you go to any BE concert, or are you thinking about going to? :)
http://www.montatuconcierto.com/pg/groups/452/ join here to ask them come to Spain ^^

AlectoC

Beitragvon AlectoC » Di 3. Jan 2012, 18:28

Oh, and I forgot to mention Dancing in the dark... the song, and the video!

EDIT: LIGHT! Christ! What was I thinking about? Sorry [heul]

@Andriwlintu: haha, I thought that was a bar for metalheads XD - I'll have a look next week-end, I hope.

By the way, did you go to any BE concert, or are you thinking about going to? :)
http://www.montatuconcierto.com/pg/groups/452/ join here to ask them come to Spain ^^

I've never been to one... yet ^.^ I'm planning a trip to Berlin in March to see Terminal Choice live, and another one in November to Leipzig for Blutengel and Gothic meets Klassik (in case it happens... I'm trying to understand the post about it) *gg* And I think I was vote number four for that concert in Valencia ;)

AlectoC

Beitragvon AlectoC » Di 3. Jan 2012, 22:14

AlectoC hat geschrieben:Oh, and I forgot to mention Dancing in the ...
LIGHT!
Christ! What was I thinking about? Sorry [heul]

Andriwlintu

Beitragvon Andriwlintu » Do 23. Feb 2012, 23:41

Still Standing <3 I think it's one of my favourites songs of BlutEngel... I would like to listen it in the live concert next weekend ^^

Riku

Beitragvon Riku » Fr 24. Feb 2012, 20:55

I'm often hearing "Stranded" :)

Jeengel

Beitragvon Jeengel » Mi 29. Feb 2012, 01:43

I love Der Spiegel, Love Killer, Black Roses, Black Angels and Ein Augenblick *-* (I like so many others, but I'll keep only this songs, 'cause I'd love hear they in a show here (yeah, I still hope that BE will come here someday :( ))
In Nachtbringer I really like Out of Control, Voices, Another World, Am Ziel and Anders Sein. When I'll go sleep, I still hear the songs of Nachtbringer in my head, sometimes I can't sleep :P
♫ ♪ And we fly, fly away, fly away to another world, bring me closer to your soul tonight ♫ ♪

Noctiferous

Beitragvon Noctiferous » So 1. Apr 2012, 22:58

Bloody Pleasures, Nachtmahr, Über den Horizont, Insomnia, The Oxidising Angel, but all the songs are my favorite :D i listen to them all :P
Noctiferous~Nachtmahr~Xuchilbara

Zurück zu „About the music“