BlutEngel love from the U.S

Razorbladekisses

BlutEngel love from the U.S

Beitragvon Razorbladekisses » Di 1. Okt 2013, 02:25

Hi I just wanted to express the love for your music. It keeps me warm in my darkness. So far anyone I have had ask me who it was I was listening to has loved your music. So from deepest depths of my heart thank you for the beautiful music and words you speak. Much love from the U.S
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
~Edgar Allan Poe~

Michael

Re: BlutEngel love from the U.S

Beitragvon Michael » Di 26. Nov 2013, 17:19

I agree that it' s beautiful band. I like more hard music but sometimes hear "Blutengel" with plesure. Regards from Russia.

Karin

Re: BlutEngel love from the U.S

Beitragvon Karin » So 29. Jun 2014, 16:30

I recently came across this band and I like the style . It is perfect mix of vocal with instamentals and ther is no over powering of either in the songs, I enjoy that. In American music there's always a overpower of some thing either drums or electric guitar or vocal it gets old. That is why I have been looking for music out side the us. I have found there is a diffrent sound and talent. The only question that's been naggin is how the hell does Chris look so young and your a buzy man, what is your secret ???

Zurück zu „About the music“